MModern Marketing reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
Links from the website on the world wide web to other sites do not constitute an endorsement of these sites. These links are provided as an information service only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
The Site Does Not Provide Legal Advice
The contents of the website, including postings, messages, text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the website (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice.
You agree to use the site for lawful purposes only. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
Server Log Information
Our web servers generate summaries that may contain information about computers or devices used to access the website or about general activity on the website, such as the following:
- Internet address of computer or device
- Type of browser or other application used
- The operating system of the computer or device
- Web pages requested by users
- Referring web pages
- Time spent on the site
- Internet protocol address
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device or your account
While information in such summaries generally cannot be used to identify individuals, you should be aware that such information inadvertently may be captured. Our web server administrators also use logs for error identification and tracking, as well as audit purposes.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve marketing, analytics, and the products and services we offer you.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
Cookies and Login Security
Cookies are often used to retain information about preferences and pages a user has visited. You can refuse to accept cookies by disabling cookies and removing them from your hard drive.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on our website.
- In anonymous form for business purposes. We may share anonymous, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners such as businesses which we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
Please note that third party recipients of your personal information may be located in Canada or the United States.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Continuity of Data Provided
You expressly agree that use of the website is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free. The documents and related graphics published on this website or web server could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to make improvements and/or changes in the information and/or programs described herein at any time.
All materials published or otherwise accessible through this website including but not limited to articles, opinions, photographs, images, illustrations, information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, products, services, product names, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade names contained on the website and including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by us or used with permission. The compilation of the Content on this website is the exclusive property of MModern Marketing. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices and restrictions contained in any Content.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Ontario and these laws apply to the use of the website or the Content by you, notwithstanding your domicile, residency or physical location. The website and the Content are intended for use only in jurisdictions where it may lawfully be offered for use.
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the website if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination, the terms of this Agreement shall continue to apply.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties as pertaining to the subject matter of these terms and conditions and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, representations, negotiations, and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties. There are no warranties, representations or other agreements between the parties in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement except as specifically set forth in this Agreement.
If any term of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall not be affected. The Agreement shall thereafter be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision were omitted.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you agree to assume liability for your actions on the site; you will indemnify MModern Marketing for any and all claims arising from its operation of the website resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the site, the service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement; you will abide by all policies for the website, as well as all applicable provincial and federal laws; and you will provide that either you or MModern Marketing may terminate this Agreement without prior notice.
If you do not agree to accept these Terms & Conditions, you may close this window now. Your continued use of the website signals your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.